Adding reference sphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding reference sphere

I have currently got 5 tools in the libary for use when calibrating the probes.I am trying to add another one,but every time i go out and come back in to calibrate it has disappeared.Can you only have aset amount of tools in the libary? i have also tried to edit a current one with new details but when i go back in the original ones are still in the area.?
    It's only a mistake if somebody else finds it!

me too

I have the same problem with this where do you go when you go out and come back in???

Comment

Go Out

Well that depends on what type of mood i amin.I was meaning go out of the software and go back into the software.

Comment

I'm only using one tool ay this time- the original. Is there scroll down capability in the drop down tool library?

Mike
        "listening for the last trump... looking toward the eastern sky"

Comment

please help

The drop down box only shows 5 tools and there is no scroll down facility. We are using the calibrate/edit probe, probe utilities box then opens select measure icon, a new box measure probe opens allowing you to change the tool you whish to use / edit / delete (is there any other places the tool data may be stored).
          Any thing you do here is lost when you exit the software fully.

Phil

Comment

??? For BIG JEFFERS

Hey BJ,
            Why do you need 5 tools described in your qualification window?
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Hi BJ

I am also curious about the 5 tools described in your qualification window.

I have 2 different tools one for dual ball artifact and one for single ball artifact.

Kevin
              B & S XCEL 7-10-7
              Sharpe32 Controller
              PH10MQ & ACR1 Toolchanger
              TP20 & TP2 Probes
              Pcdmis CAD++ 3.7mr3, 4.3mr1, 2009mr1, 2010mr1
              Datapage RT 3.33
              sigpic

Comment

Reason

We have 5 tools due to the nature of the parts that we are measuring.The parts are quite complexed and some of the operators run the programmes from Work Instruction(basic use).We have also tried to delete a tool which is same 0,1,0 50mm but diferent name,but when i come back into software the tool is back? I understand why you are asking the question about having 5 tools,i will look at trying to commonise these later,but i still won't be able to delete a tool,am i doing something wrong when i click onto DELETE TOOL.

Comment

Do you have administrator rights on the workstation? I know that if you don't it can cause problems at times.
                  sigpic GO LEAFS GO!!!

Stay true to your friends, 'cause they'll save you in the end.
                  -Sam Roberts

Comment

For kpayne

We don't currently have a DUAL SPHERE,do you know rough costs and the where abouts/suppliers for this tool.This will allow us to remove 2 current tools.

Comment

No problem here with V37MR3,
                      might be the problem that in your PCDMISW-folder the file "tool.dat"
                      is write-protected??

Comment

Protection writes

With reference to the messages posted by SCOTT APPLEYARD and bitsandmore, had the PC changed to ADMINSTRATION writes and this has sorted out the problems.Cheers

Comment