Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4.1 - Run-time error '339': Pcd2Excel

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...untitled-2.jpg

I'm trying to use the wonderful new PC_DEMON to EXCEL function but I get this error when trying to configure ? ? ?
    sigpic
    Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
    PCDMIS 2012
    Windows Office XP

have the same problem

Comment

I don't remember, is that a VB program/project? Have you linked it with the proper library? Each version (3.7, 4.0, 4.1, etc.) requires linking to a different type library.

Comment

I had problems with PCD2Excell in 4.1 ( I think it was in Sept.) that were repeatable so tech support wrote me a new version based on my sample files and I haven't had any problems since. I've since moved it forward in to each new version of PCD (currently 4.2.mr2) and it has continued to work correctly when other versions wouldn't. That's important to us because the last line of every program here does an external call to PCD2Excell for our data output. I'd be happy to send you a copy. I'm new at posting here so i haven't quite mastered sending attachments to posts. As soon as I figure out the attachment thing I'll put it on the forum.

Jerome
        PCD4.2MR2
        PMMC
        Jerome
        PCD 4.3
        Q6 & Q7

Comment

Attachment attempt

Here's the PCD2excell executable, I don't have the source code - I forgot to ask for it at the time. I also included a short doc. on how we use it.

Sorry first attempt at attachment failed, zip file too big.
          Jerome
          4.2.mr2
          pmmc
          Attached Files
          Jerome
          PCD 4.3
          Q6 & Q7

Comment