Default Dimension Parameters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Dimension Parameters

When dimensioning features using "Location" the checkbox "Auto" is always selected. Is there a way to have this unchecked by default?

Thanks!
    Thanks a million!

Tim

If I remember correctly there should be a default option, tick the boxes you want to keep and click default.
    B&S One
    PC-DMIS CAD v2014

Romer Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMan View Post
      If I remember correctly there should be a default option, tick the boxes you want to keep and click default.
      Yes, that is true. But I want all of the fields empty by default and it won't let me do that. I thought there might be a setting buried behind pages and pages of dropdowns. Thanks for the quick reply!
      Thanks a million!

Tim

Comment

In the setting editor / option / something like dimlocauto (...), to set at 0... Good luck, there are a lot of dim options !!!!!
        (I'm not at the cmm...)

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
          In the setting editor / option / something like dimlocauto (...), to set at 0... Good luck, there are a lot of dim options !!!!!
          (I'm not at the cmm...)
          Thanks, Jefman! I feel up to the task of braving the dark underbelly of the setting editor drill downs!
          Thanks a million!

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
            (I'm not at the cmm...)
            Wow! You weren't kidding....
            Thanks a million!

Tim

Comment