Simple question,...I hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question,...I hope?

I rarely have to use True Position, Yeah i know hard to believe but its true.. The problem im having is trying to remove some items from the report.. i have attached an example. In the pic i also show the version of Dmis I'm using and the red arrows indicate the info I'm trying to turn off in the report.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m...ort%20view.jpg

TP-remove info from report view.jpg

thanks in advance,

Those are your datum. I don't think you can turn it off in xect. If you switch to legacy mode you'll be able to, i think.
    I also think it was said before not to use text mode with xact reporting. I could be wrong.

Good luck

Comment

You can simply place your mouse on these lines, highlight them in the edit window and hit delete. This will remove them from the report print out.

Comment

You will also need to reload your report window by hitting the button for view report mode and the report will be regenerated without this information.

Comment

Originally posted by Nano Vujkovic View Post
          Those are your datum. I don't think you can turn it off in xect. If you switch to legacy mode you'll be able to, i think.
          I also think it was said before not to use text mode with xact reporting. I could be wrong.

Good luck
          Legacy mode worked, thanks for the help much appreciated!

Comment