hexagon test block print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hexagon test block print

does anyone out there have a PDF or know where I can find the plastic hexagon test block print specs?

If nobody comes through for ya, shoot me a PM as a reminder. I'm pretty sure I have a hard copy in my Level 1 book. I can scan it and e-mail it to ya but it'll be Monday at best before I can...
    Sheffield Endeavor3 9.20.8, Tesastar-SM, Leitz LSP-X1s & LSP-X1M, PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Comment

B&S Test Block Drawing

I have attached the original Test block drawing.. Hope this is what your looking for.
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks guys for the info but I have the drawing for the aluminum flat demo block. I actually looking for the plastic test block that I believe they use for curves.plastic demo.jpgplastic demo.jpgplastic demo.jpgplastic demo.jpg

Comment

These are the 2 files I have sir.

HEXBLOCK-PRINT.pdfDEMO BLOCK.pdf

Comment

that is exactly what I have been searching for ...... thank you bharpold and all the forum guru's

Comment

Would you happen to have the CAD for the hexagon block. I need the cad for the part that I posted a picture of. Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by aDAM sCHULTZ View Post
                Would you happen to have the CAD for the hexagon block. I need the cad for the part that I posted a picture of. Can you help?
                It's installed with PC-Dmis - in the install directory usually but it might be elsewhere on later versions (perhaps a CAD subdirectory, or in App Data or Program Data somewhere)

It's called HEXBLOCK_SURFACE.igs
                Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment