How to uninstall ACR1 probe changer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to uninstall ACR1 probe changer?

Hi guys, We have an ACR1 probe changer installed on a Giddings & Lewis CORDAX RS-30 DCC using PC-DMIS 2014, but now we want to change to a MCR20.
    The problem is that we have not been able to disconnect it from the CMM because if we do it, it does not work.

Does somebody knows how to disconnect the probe changer? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    Hasta la victoria, siempre.

You could try to config PC-DMIS without changer, then disconnect it ?

Comment

Edit/Preferences/ Probe Changer
      Open window there with 4 Tabs there to define which probe changer you use.

MCR20 is for TP20 , change to this and then tab with calibrate will walk through calibration of changer; after calibration you will need to define the slots so the LOADPROBE recognizes where to go and get the module you defined.
      Help Files are pretty good on this

Comment

I would not be surprised if you had to PAY to get your hasp/license updated to use a different rack.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
          I would not be surprised if you had to PAY to get your hasp/license updated to use a different rack.
          I don't think so... I use 3 different racks (tesa probe changer + 2 cup changers LSPX) and I paid once only for a SCR600, long time ago...

Comment

It is not defined as a probe changer. Since we installed pc-dmis we have never used it... We are still trying different things we are figuring out. We allready asked hexagon but, guys from Hexagon service here in Mexico do not get into Sheffield machines??

We'll keep trying

Comment

No, I don't think so either specially with a MR20 which does not require any kind of cable connection with any controller or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JosedelBosque View Post
                Hi guys, We have an ACR1 probe changer installed on a Giddings & Lewis CORDAX RS-30 DCC using PC-DMIS 2014, but now we want to change to a MCR20.
                The problem is that we have not been able to disconnect it from the CMM because if we do it, it does not work.

Does somebody knows how to disconnect the probe changer? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
                What do you mean "It does not work"? What happens? Is there an error message?

Also, why do you need to disconnect it? If it is a problem, just set it on the floor and don't use it.

Comment