Report Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Issue

Has anyone had their report duplicate the outputs? Example, report is normally 8 pages long, now its printing 16, even 24 pages....the extra pages are the same as the first 8.
    MS RENEE

Make sure the Print Command says "PREVIOUS_RUNS=DELETE_INSTANCES".

Comment

Yep, I've seen it happen before. I still don't know what was causing it. My fix at the time was just to quit the program and reopen it. I haven't seen it happen in a while now.

Comment

pcdmis appends each executed command onto a list. This list is used to generate the report. When the program is executed (by the execute button) the list is cleared of all prior entries. If the program is executed from cursor (or looped in any manner) the list is not cleared prior to execution. Prior versions worked the same way - pcdmis appends to execute. The report would contain all items in that list.
        Not sure when it was added but there is File/Reset Execution List - which will clear any items.
        Last edited by SABarber; 03-25-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I had the same issue. Check out post 471170
          I'm having this issue with the report window compiling all the previous reports. It seems to be storing all the data and bogging down the system, where the report window has over 300 pages of reports. I know I can show just the last run report but it's still slow to start running the program for the next part. How do I clear

Comment

• SABarber
            SABarber commented
            Editing a comment
            What have you tried.
            How are you executing.
            Is there any looping.
            So little information gleaned given.