export to excel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• export to excel??

How can I export my report data to an excel file? I will have 50 different part to run, and want 50 sets of data in one file. Thanks!

On the wilcox site there is a pcdmis to excel script not sure how many parts it hold but it will do at least 30. even if you have to use 2 files you can then join them together.
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

QCCalc
      Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

I got QC-CALC. I haven't had time to mess with it and see how to use it yet
        sigpic

Comment

I send all my data to datapage then dump to excel. You can do as many parts as you like. I write macro's to format how I want it to look. Easiest way for me.
          PCDmis 3.5mr2 CAD++

Comment

I do the same as TRD... Export to Datapage then Excel. It may seem like an extra step but I think that in the long run it actually saves me a little time rather than just going straight to Excel.

Someday someone is going to come up with a simple solution to this question that comes up almost weekly and they are going to make some good money if it works.

Mike

Comment

QCCalc - I keep telling you - its done already.
              Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Nobody uses QCCalc, Datapage is the sheeizat. Why use QCCalc when Datapage performs flawlessly and provides all of the functionallity you'll ever need? Besides Hexagon dumps a lot of work into Datapage keeping bugs out and constantly adding more and more user friendly functions. QCCalc is a dinosaur. Datapage is the future. Datapage is what makes this country great. Datapage is THE one and ONLY SPC package of the free world. Datapage is..............I'm not getting carried away am I?
                <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

I am sure I do it the hard way but we upload rtf files to excell everyday. I import all the files and then set the format for the first one. I then make a macro for the second part and then use the macro for all other parts. I am sure there is an easier way but it works for me. We very seldom get to run the same program twice except for PPAP programs. If I have to run parts using the program I can copy the last report and reuse the macro to sort the data.
                  REVERSE, REVERSE, REVERSE

Comment

I send all my results to datapage and then copy into excel. Works well for me.

Kevin
                    B & S XCEL 7-10-7
                    Sharpe32 Controller
                    PH10MQ & ACR1 Toolchanger
                    TP20 & TP2 Probes
                    Pcdmis CAD++ 3.7mr3, 4.3mr1, 2009mr1, 2010mr1
                    Datapage RT 3.33
                    sigpic

Comment

Does Datapage format it differently? We have DIS but do not use it very often now.
                      REVERSE, REVERSE, REVERSE

Comment

Datapage then Excel for me as well.
                        Perry
                        B&S Mistral
                        3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Comment

I just grab what results I need and save it with the ".xls" instead of the default txt that comes up. Datapage works great for me to.

Comment

excell pro

Download and install excellpro from wilcox script repository. I use it and it works well.

Comment

I did try for the last two weeks but is imposible to acces the wilcox page where the script is located. I have my password. Can some body e-mail me the file PLEASE!!! I need to start moving results to excel NOW!.

http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/perl/secu...trepository.pl

thank you guys

[email protected]

JM
                              Last edited by amoreno2000; 11-28-2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment