2014 Changed Report Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Changed Report Format

The latest glitch I have (it began yesterday) is that every time I open a program, the default report has reverted to a plain text only. When I change it back to my usual default and save that format as my default, it's fine but I'm having to do this EVERY time I open the program! WTH?

Any help here?
    Nemo me impune lacessit

My guess would be permissions. Are you running it as an administrator as well as in elevated mode. I would suggest the Support site for more information on permission issues. I'm sure there are articles relative to this. It sounds like PC-DMIS is not respecting your changes.

Comment

I'm running it as administrator, same as I always have. I've had 2014 installed for months, so I'm baffled at why this became a problem yesterday. I'm the only one who ever programs/runs the cmm & once settings are where I want them, I don't alter them.
      Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

Since your running 2014, it is safe to say that you have an option to contact technical support? They may be able to dig deeper to find out the source of your issue, perhaps even a remote connection.

Comment