Changing tip angle order for calibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing tip angle order for calibration

The way our auto calibration program is set up now, all of the tips begin at the 90 0 and end with the 0 0 position. I want to change the order to where it starts at 0 0. i have changed the tip angle order before but I guess I forgot how. Can anyone run me through it again?
    Cluster Fudge Sir!!!!

Originally posted by giantslayer View Post
    The way our auto calibration program is set up now, all of the tips begin at the 90 0 and end with the 0 0 position. I want to change the order to where it starts at 0 0. i have changed the tip angle order before but I guess I forgot how. Can anyone run me through it again?
    You probably have 'Parameter Sets' defined for each tip, these are what you need to change to alter the order of your tip angles calibration. If you open the 'Measure' tab in the 'Probe Utilities' dialogue for each tip you can call up the 'Parameter Set'. If you hold 'Ctrl' on the keyboard you can untick or tick each probe angle to change the order of calibration, then you can re save the parameter set.

I think you need to calibrate them straight after the change. HTH
    3.7mr3CAD++ / 2011mr1CAD++/2012mr1CAD++/QUINDOS7

Comment

Do you need to also CHECK the "USER DEFINED CALIBRATION ORDER" box aslo. Its on the bottom right corner from the tip anges on the "PROBE UTILITY" box.

Comment

I think it's checked as default. But Yes, it should be checked in the 'Probe Utilities' also.
        Last edited by Liambo734; 07-29-2014, 05:06 AM.
        3.7mr3CAD++ / 2011mr1CAD++/2012mr1CAD++/QUINDOS7

Comment