warning message settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning message settings

In ver 4.1 how do I find or list to change the default the warning messages the are not listed under settings F5 like mr3
    2013 MRI
    B&S DEA Ghibli & Global

Hammer, please see my post here. The way Warnings are handled has changed in 4.0 and above:
    http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showpost....00&postcount=6
    Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
    [View Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

How do you turn off warnings like the update measured values and change the hit values to match, equally space hits etc . In mr3 I had these set to the default that I wanted but I cannot find how to do this in 4.1
      2013 MRI
      B&S DEA Ghibli & Global

Comment

Hammer, the warning messages you ask for can't be turned off until v4.2 is released.

Apparently they forgot to put the checkboxes on the dialog boxes to be able turn off these warning messages.
        Mr. Comment
        SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
        B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
        PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrComment
          Hammer, the warning messages you ask for can't be turned off until v4.2 is released.

Apparently they forgot to put the checkboxes on the dialog boxes to be able turn off these warning messages.
          LOVELY! Let's here it for 'newer and better'!
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman
            LOVELY! Let's here it for 'newer and better'!
            They'll never change that. They promise one major release every year so they can use that as a marketing tool for SMAs. So then, painted into a corner to deliver a release they deliver crap (not always, there have been some good versions). Then the circle starts again. One of our biggest complaints is how often they come out with new releases and how prone they are to problems which was likely do to rushing it out the door. But they have to ignore this complaint even though it is one of the biggest gripes (I bet it is a top 5 complaint). Why do they have to ignore it? Because SMAs are a huge product for them. An SMA is an agreement, nothing more. There is no product, nothing it costs nothing to develop an SMA so it is nothing but pure margin (profit). SMAs generate huge revenue and a promise to release versions is an integral part of marketing the SMA. Do not expect the practice of releasing junk versions to go away. The promise of the next version sells a lot of SMAs, so so what if the next version is problematic? I don't think they will ever be talked out of releasing so many versions back to back when they are banking SMA sales on those releases.

Craig
            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Sounds like a great way to make $$ to me.

How about I tell my boss I need an extra $5k a year to support my old CMM programs? lol.

Oh well, Programmers need lovin too.
              Mr. Comment
              SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
              B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
              PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
              sigpic

Comment