Version Question for the experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version Question for the experts

I am currently running 3.2063. However I just found out that I can download and upgrade to 3.25. Can any one tell me if it would be worth the trouble to upgrade it. Is there any significant improvements in 3.25 over 3.2063?

Back in the day I did like 3.25mr3 very much. I don't remember the difference between that and 3.2063 (I'm just glad they don't number them like that anymore)
    sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Our SMA is not current and I don't forsee the powers that be renewing it anytime soon. 3.25 Initial release is the latest version I can use with my portlock expiration date. I could also go to 3.2063 mr3.

Comment

I guess the question is, are you having problems with what you are using? If not, then leave well enough alone.

That being said, V3.2063 MR3 was about the best version they ever put out.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

If memory serves, going from 3.2063 to 3.25 takes some learning time too.. Isn't 3.25 where the new menues came out?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill McCafferty
            If memory serves, going from 3.2063 to 3.25 takes some learning time too.. Isn't 3.25 where the new menues came out?

Bill
            Yeah, I think that was where they started messing with a good thing.
            sigpic
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Is it possible to run two versions on the same computer? So I can at least get a look at 3.25 and see if it adds anything I like or can use that 3.2063 does not.

Comment

Yes you can, but the search function on this site SUCKS! It is on here a couple times, somewhere.
                sigpic

Comment

I tried the search function too and didn't find what I was looking for. Do you have to keep the directories seperate or do they have to run in separate drive partitions?
                  Last edited by Ceeph; 10-12-2006, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeph
                    I tried the search function too and didn't find what I was looking for. Do you have to keep the directories seperate or do they have to run in separate drive partitions?
                    Here is one link I found:

http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showthrea...light=versions
                    sigpic

Comment