Selecting Cad Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selecting Cad Points

Anyone know how to select points place on the cad by the designer? I know I've done it before but can't seem to get it to work now. I can come close but I'd like to select it with the vector point box open to get the actual nominals.

Try picking them in WIRE FRAME instead of surface mode.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill McCafferty
      Try picking them in WIRE FRAME instead of surface mode.

Bill
      BUT THEN click on FIND so that you get the point on the surface model and with the correct vector. If they are wire-frame points, you will not get a usable vector. You can also click on FIND VECTOR if you absolutely want to have it use the XYZ from the wire frame point (that may or may not be on the surface model).
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks.

Comment

Can't prove it right now but open auto features select the type of point and in the graphics window left click and hold draw a box over intire screen to select all points then hit create and this should create all the points at one time with vector if in the point. Turn off measure, You will have to f9 them to modify the way you want. Sould be in wire frame mode.

Comment

Yeah, that works even better. It worked in Surface mode too. Thanks.

Comment