Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need code for path change

Hello ,

I am looking for a code, macro, or script that would allow me to change a portion of the path in the "Report Print Options" "File" "PDF" path area from "CMM" to "CMM_Celina" as shown below for over 1,000 programs. Would like to run it once and have it change he path for all programs.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

N:\Mfg\QA\Part_Info\CMM\154174_001.pdf
    to
    N:\Mfg\QA\Part_Info\CMM_Celina\154174_001.pdf
    sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
    PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

File/Printing/Report Window Print Setup. check File box and to the right of the current path is a toggle switch with ... on it. Highlight that and change the path to what you want. Not sure if you can do that across the board for all programs at once though.

Comment

Follow the yellow brick road...

Oops....wrong path
      Perry
      B&S Mistral
      3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Comment

As long as the PRG fileformat is a secret, you'd need to open each program and change the path.

The question is, is the path available as a PRINT command in your partprogram or are you talking about the print path in the print menu (makes it harder to automate the change)?
        PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

Here is the path,
          I want to change the ' \CMM\ ' to ' \CMM_Celina\ '

New Picture.jpg
          sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
          PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Comment

That makes it *much* harder as you will need to open each program, head to the print menu and change the path.

If the PRG fileformat was available, you could have written an external app to automate the change (patch the path).
            PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment