CMM not responding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMM not responding.

We just downloaded 3.5MR2 (follow Matt advise).
    Now, it seems that the air do not wants to kick in,we have a PCH9 MK 2 controller.Any suggestions / advise.
    Thank's in advance.

The air supply has nothing to do with your software. If the air is not working look at your compressor.
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by Corsair
      We just downloaded 3.5MR2 (follow Matt advise).
      Now, it seems that the air do not wants to kick in,we have a PCH9 MK 2 controller.Any suggestions / advise.
      Thank's in advance.
      The PCHP MK 2 is ONLY the controller for the head, not the controller for the CMM. If it is saying that you do NOT have enough air pressure and will not turn on for that reason, check your in-line filters, they may be clogged.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I think the controller is a Tutor P , on the right side of the desk with a key.

I suggest to check the air pressure , if it is correct , pls check the valves of the filters for 24v.

Try to increase the pressure about 5.5~6.5bars.

HTH
        Maq
        sigpic

Comment

Maintenance is looking at it (air pressure on the gauge reads 100 psi).
          Thank you,guys.

Comment

Is this a TUTOR controller????? OMG..........version **** is what it sounds like.

I hope you saved the old folders and files. You need those .dat files & a few txt files. These files change on the way up, and the same way down.

On our machine (dea vento, Tutors controller) it acts like the line is plugged, when in reality, the driver files for the Tutor controllers is not creating the correct responses for it to complete startup.
            http://baggy3.info/signani3.gif
            Excercise your mind,..... muscle works better than fat!!

Comment