TP20 Replacement Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP20 Replacement Modules

Our shop is going to be looking to purchase new TP20 modules in the near future. I know from the factory they are fairly pricey. Is there a used market or another vendor that has a better price on them? If so, is it a good idea to purchase used ones?

I'm not sure about pricing but I do know that renishaw has a upgrade porgram from the tp2 to tp20. I just order mine last week was quoted $3800 for tp20 kit with 2 SF modules. $1300 if I exchange my tp2. My tp2 is about 5 years old pretty beat up the stylis don't sit square the oil seal plastic has fallen off. So for me I might has well traded it in. I more of less trained myself with this tp2 so its seen a few crashes. I don't know how true this is but I heard there is a life excpectancy of 2 million hits. Mine would have to be close. They told me they will take them in any condition.
    Last edited by ADAM WALLACE; 07-29-2013, 11:25 AM.
    sigpicSTANDING CORRECTED IS THE ONLY WAY I STAND

Comment

Are you looking to replace existing TP20 modules?
      If so do an RBE and save some money.

Comment

We have 1 that definitely needs repaired. But I also was just looking to see if there was a place that sold them at a more reasonable price. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by SWomack View Post
          We have 1 that definitely needs repaired. But I also was just looking to see if there was a place that sold them at a more reasonable price. Thanks for the info.
          Search on eBay, can find some good deals there.
          Global S Blue 12.15.10 HH-AS-T2.5 / HP-S-X1h |PC-DMIS CAD++|Quindos7 CAD; Leitz Reference Xi 15.9.7

Comment

Originally posted by jleond View Post
            Search on eBay, can find some good deals there.
            I got 3 or 4 used modules on e-Bay at my last employer and I never had any issues with them. One of them I know that I paid about 1/3 of the RBE price for it.
            DeWain Hodge

Comment