Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows 8

Does 2011MR1 work with windows 8?
    Last edited by joshmxz; 05-03-2013, 07:02 PM.

Originally posted by joshmxz View Post
    It isn't supported. I would try it; the worst thing that could happen is that you find it doesn't work.

Comment

Nope, Doesn't work...

For Sale---Windows 8 License---Trade for windows 7!!!
      Windows 8 has to be the worst OS that Microsoft has ever released. It’s no wonder they are losing to Apple…

Comment

It and vista are duking it out for the title still, i have not decided which i hate more haha.
        (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

Comment

Nope, Doesn't work...

For Sale---Windows 8 License---Trade for windows 7!!!
          Windows 8 has to be the worst OS that Microsoft has ever released. It’s no wonder they are losing to Apple…
          I didn't think Windows 8 and Windows 7 were that different (ignoring the user interface of course). How far did you get, did the software install at least? Did it recognize the HASP key? (If not manually installing the HASP driver might be worth trying). I am sure someone else out there will run into this soon.

It is funny that I am typing this post using my Macbook Pro. Windows 8 metro on a desktop *is* the worst thing I have ever seen.

Comment

From what I have heard and experiment, ALWAYS stay a year behind on new releases of ANYTHING. Whenever a new release of something comes out, there is always people who want to jump on it and be the first to have it. BIG MISTAKE, there is always bugs that need to be worked out first.

Stay on the older releases and wait till all bugs are worked out before making the switch. My company just upgraded from 2011 MR1 to 2012 MR1, I wish they would have stayed with 2011 personally, now we have the headache of downloading the " Fix-it" packages when they come out.
            sigpic "Marine" ... a title that is earned by few........never given.

Comment

Just make sure you have the service packs installed.
              I don't have any issues with 2012mr1 it probably one of the best since 3.7.
              Roses are red
              Violets are glorious
              Don't try to sneak up
              On Oscar Pistorius.

MIL-TFP-41C

3.7mr3, 2012mr1, 2013mr1

Comment