Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe head controller box

Hey

I have a brown and sharp CMM that lost power (Power went out at the shop) and when I restarted it the Probe head controller box PHC 10-2 flashes the power and stop light at the same time then goes back off the
    PHC dead in the water. machine wont do anything .Checked air pressure its fine . So what else ?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-22-2013, 10:17 AM.

fuses, all those boxes have fuses in them. If you didn't blow a fuse, then the power spike that caused the outage probably fried something important.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

The PH10 controller is switched off if the machine is in E-Stop. You might be looking at a symptom and not a cause. I suggest you try supplying power directly to the PH-10 controller to verify it is working properly if you want to check this part of the machine out.

I assume you cannot do a machine start (or it shuts down immediately after doing a machine start - which is why the PH-10 flashes). You need to find out the error message from the controller.

If your machine has a Leitz protocol controller then you can select 'Edit - Preferences - Machine interface Setup' and at the top right of the dialog is a button marked 'Terminal'. When you open the terminal window type the command STATUS and it should tell you what is troubling the controller.

I doubt your problem is the PH-10 controller.

Comment