Custom Tool Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Tool Bar

Is there a way to set or save the tool bar preferences per person or operator?

You can either customize a toolbar for yourself, and save it in toolber dropdown....or you can create and save certain window layouts that you prefer...either way!
    The reason everyone doesn't succeed is because a method has not yet been devised where a person can sit down and slide uphill

Comment

Originally posted by myrex11 View Post
      Is there a way to set or save the tool bar preferences per person or operator?
      Pc-dmis does this automatically for each user account on the computer. If you have a single common login that everyone uses you could do it by copying the window layout / toolbar files manually or with a batch file, but I wouldn't recommend it for numerous reasons.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Moore Racing
        Disappearing tool bar
        by Moore Racing
        I keep losing my toolbar. I reload my toolbar selections and when I re-run a program, It's gone.
        I have to re do my toolbar for every new program...
        06-13-2007, 10:03 AM
      • William Johnson
        FYI on custom tool bars.
        by William Johnson
        In ver 3.5mr2 I had created 3 custom tool bars that all worked. In ver 3.7mr3 that is not the case. If you create more than 1 custom tool bar, everything...
        04-27-2006, 03:56 PM
      • cmmmike
        3.7mr3 problem with icons
        by cmmmike
        I installed 3.7mr3 today and was tring to get my icons set-up. I was getting mad becouse notting was locking on to each other and staying were I put them...
        07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
      • cmmuser
        Toolbar Question
        by cmmuser
        We just finished our 3.7 MR3 upgrade on Friday. I came in this morning and sat down to get started, and I noticed that all of my Tool bars seem to have...
        10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
      • Ken8282
        Custom toolbar
        by Ken8282
        Morning all, I have created 2 custom tool bars and every once in awhile they completely vanish and I cannot find them in the custom tool bar list and...
        05-17-2014, 06:55 AM
      Working...
      X