New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

I wanted to thank all of you for the helpful answers I have found on this forum.
    I have taken the level one training and used ver 2010Mr1 for nearly a year, my owner( employer)
    just upgraded the "demon" to 2012 cad.
    I have NO experience with CAD ,so I am learning as I go...
    Many other ppls posts have asked questions I've needed answers to.
    THANX for your good explanations, they have kept my broken probe # at zero.

A TOAST to all you "Demon Wranglers"
    it was good yesterday, why are you bothering me TODAY?

CAD or CAD++, you'd be much betteroff with CAD++ (a LOT more features and functionality than CAD)
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

just CAD.
      I'm fully whelmed with all the new features cad offers....you mean there is MORE to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
        CAD or CAD++, you'd be much betteroff with CAD++ (a LOT more features and functionality than CAD)
        Depends what you're doing with it - imho it goes

Pro<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<CAD<<<<<<<<CAD+ +
        Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretpresident View Post
          just CAD.
          I'm fully whelmed with all the new features cad offers....you mean there is MORE to it?
          You are probably missing half with just CAD instead of CAD++, just a guess.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

my owner(employer) is budget minded....the sales guys must have convinced him that a trained monkey(me) could use cad....no plus plus needed..maybe i can get the upgrade when i prove i can drive reg CAD.

Comment

You loose a few AUTO features and all the scanning without CAD ++.

Comment

Working with CAD is no more difficult than hurding dachshunds while riding shetland ponys, welcome.
                sigpic Eye Yam Sofa King We Todd It.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Kilpatrick View Post
                  Working with CAD is no more difficult than hurding dachshunds while riding shetland ponys, welcome.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
                  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by Schlag View Post
                    You loose a few AUTO features and all the scanning without CAD ++.
                    that explains why i have a limited scan option list..thanks

Comment

Matt,

It has been I while since I have been on here being out of work and all so..
                      Thanks for the laugh about PRO gress and CONgress. You are right on the money especially lately

Don
                      Actively looking to be a CMM guy again
                      Previously 4.3 MR2
                      XP OS

Is your problem a case of operator headspace?

Comment

Originally posted by Don-ARI View Post
                        Matt,

It has been I while since I have been on here being out of work and all so..
                        Thanks for the laugh about PRO gress and CONgress. You are right on the money especially lately

Don
                        sorry to hear it, Don. I'm just hangin' by a thread myself. Code it, and off it goes to some province in China.
                        Thank god my state is collecting unpaid cigarette taxes from online sales though. Future looks bright for state coffers.
                        And for the private equity a$$holes who own my company. Their McMansion mortages and Ferrari lease payments will be made on time.

Comment

Well I had an interview this morning. We will see what happens. Weird thing though.... recruiters from 3 different companies called me within 10 minutes of each other for the exact same job..... So I picked the one I could actually understand and went with them...
                          Actively looking to be a CMM guy again
                          Previously 4.3 MR2
                          XP OS

Is your problem a case of operator headspace?

Comment

Originally posted by Don-ARI View Post
                            Well I had an interview this morning. We will see what happens. Weird thing though.... recruiters from 3 different companies called me within 10 minutes of each other for the exact same job..... So I picked the one I could actually understand and went with them...
                            Now that is funny!!!

I just started at a new place about two months ago. I have been getting calls from recruiters about one a day. The longer it goes the worse I can understand them. Today the man was totally unintelligible. I asked for his name and number and I think he said his name was gfcdsghuyju and his phone number was 315-br549.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
                            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment