Unavailable Resourses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable Resourses

I just upgraded to 3.7 MR3...I know a lot of people get the inconvenience software shut down, but, since the upgrade, mine just randomly locks up the whole computer and sometimes it will display resourses are unavailable when I'm trying to open something within the software.

Today, for instance, I closed a program I had open, Clicked open, to retreive the one I needed. The unavailable resourses box came up. I clicked ok. Couldn't click anything else after that.....Then it locked up the whole computer. This happens at least once a day. Sometimes more! Any ideas?

I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Thanks in Advance!

Josh
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

How much memory do you have? What kind of graphics card? This sounds like it could be more hardware than software related.
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/Downloads/hotfix.htm

This may be related.

Stu

Comment

I run Windoze 2000 (SP4) and I have no problems with V3.7 MR3.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Go to control panel,system,advanced,performance,settings,adjust for best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco
            How much memory do you have? What kind of graphics card? This sounds like it could be more hardware than software related.

Pentium 4...2.8ghz, 1.00 gig RAM. NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200.

Seems like I tried the hotfix once before, and it didn't help. Might have even made things worse.
            ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Comment

I'm running 3.207 Beta on XP with virtually the same resources you listed.

The hotfix & changing to "best performance" has about eliminated resource crashes for me.
              Perry
              B&S Mistral
              3.207 Beta on XP

Older'n dirt

Comment

I run with "Best Performance". A lot less issues that way.

Comment