V4.1 extra beeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4.1 extra beeps

In v3.7 while programming the machine would beep for every hit taken now in v4.1 I’m getting an extra beep after the feature has finished measuring. Is there significance to this extra beep?
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Joe Zastrow
    In v3.7 while programming the machine would beep for every hit taken now in v4.1 I’m getting an extra beep after the feature has finished measuring. Is there significance to this extra beep?

I do not know if the extra beep is of any signifiance. The more important question is were you charged for the extras. Good software does not come cheap or free....
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Is it while in manual or dcc mode, or both?
      sigpic
      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
      PCDMIS 2012
      Windows Office XP

Comment

I am seeing something similar and it is when I F9 to remeasure a previous created feature.
        B & S XCEL 7-10-7
        Sharpe32 Controller
        PH10MQ & ACR1 Toolchanger
        TP20 & TP2 Probes
        Pcdmis CAD++ 3.7mr3, 4.3mr1, 2009mr1, 2010mr1
        Datapage RT 3.33
        sigpic

Comment

I have 'heard' (not seen) extra beeps on rare occasions, and that was in V3.5 and V3.7. HOWEVER, they ARE almost on top of each other and you have to have QUICK ears to tell there is a double beep. Not always the same program or place or anything, and only about 2 or 3% of the time.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Busy day thanks for the reply's

I am in DCC mode when this is happening and the beeps are almost on top of each other

Thanks again guys
            "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

I have had tp20 modules going bad & with rapid acceleration on the retract .. it would trigger but always gave the "movement interrupted" spill.

Bottom line=
              If the data looks good move on!

Comment

Air Hits From Noise Or Vibration From Machines That May Be Close To The Machine. The Dampers B&s Sells The Unknowing, Don't Work Very Well.

Comment