offline programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offline programming

I am wanting to use a seperate computer for offline programming. Does anyone know the requirements on how to do this. Will I need to buy a new software package or will the cd I already have work without using the controller link plugged into the usb port? The link is the expensive part, the cd is practically free.
    I have left a message at the hexagon office but I guess they have started the holiday early.

You will have to buy an offline license to do offline programming.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Heming
      Offline programming
      by Heming
      How to set up PcDmis on another computer without a dongle so that I can do offline programming? When I tried, it asks HASP. I beleive it is the do...
      10-27-2010, 08:23 AM
    • teamjnz
      offline programming
      by teamjnz
      Hello,

I am a brand new PC-DMIS user I have installed the software at my workstation that is not connected to the CMM. I was told...
      07-28-2011, 08:04 PM
    • Randy L.
      Programming offline
      by Randy L.
      Does anyone know what file extension you have to rename in order to open an existing program offline so I don't have to turn on the controller. Thanks...
      03-31-2006, 01:35 PM
    • pguillory
      Offline Programming
      by pguillory
      I'm curious, has anyone gotten an Online & Offline License running on the same computer?

or

Does anyone have a setup where...
      07-11-2020, 01:41 PM
    • Kingkrab
      Port Locks
      by Kingkrab
      Does anyone know if port-locks are configured specifically for on-line or offline? We have and old Micro-val cmm that nobody has used for
      at least...
      12-23-2011, 06:39 AM
    Working...
    X