Angle will not rotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angle will not rotate

When I start a program and I want change the angle I to the angle box choose the angle(after I have calibrated it of course). Sometimes it will not rotate and sometimes it will. Anyone know why that is?

Thanks so much
    Sheffield endeavor +
    V 4.3

oops, misread the original post.
    Last edited by John Riggins; 06-14-2012, 04:34 PM.
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Check your working plane...
      sigpic
      I am fluent in three languages:
      English, Sarcasm & Profanity.

Comment

My work plane is set to Z plus which is what I normally set it to. My angle is A0B0 and I want to change it to A7.5B0. I highlight A7.5B0 in the box but it does not change automatically like it usually does. I am wondering if I have some setting off.

Thanks
        Sheffield endeavor +
        V 4.3

Comment

Had a older ph9a that would just do that from time to time right before it went bad. Is this the only angle you have problems with.

Comment

You could check "advertisement" in F5 window. Maybe there's a setting about rotation...

Comment

Did it ask if it’s OK to rotate to…..?
              If the prompt is disabled, you have two choices in eff-five, automatically rotate immediately after probe angle is selected or do nothing until you execute it from edit window.
              If that’s not the case, then something’s screwy in settings editor. Post the PCDReg file, we’ll take a look at it.

Comment

Thanks all for your help everyone. That is exactly what is was DungT, JEFMAN, somehow the new guy turned it off. Don't like to blame the new guy cause he is a nice guy and doing a great job but glad to have it fixed. Thanks for chiming in Bigjosh, I am glad it is not the machine going bad, I was just bragging about how the machine works great before this happened.
                Sheffield endeavor +
                V 4.3

Comment