Parasolids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasolids

I have looked and cannot find Parasolids listed in the CAD import menu. Is there a way to import Parasolids into PC-DMIS? Am I missing something?

We have extra seats of MasterCam and I am also looking into RhinoCAD for this.

TIA

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

I believe, that without translators, that you can only import .igs, or .stp files into PC-DMIS. At least, those are the only files I've ever had any luck with.
    sigpic Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather a skid in broadside, totally worn, proclaiming WOW What a ride!

Comment

Transmagic - works like a charm.
      Kevin

Comment

PS-exchange from Delcam.
        Converts any CAD format into any other CAD format. No purchase, pay per conversion. Great viewer for free, and great for getting screen shots if you need setup screens.
        Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
          PS-exchange from Delcam.
          Converts any CAD format into any other CAD format. No purchase, pay per conversion. Great viewer for free, and great for getting screen shots if you need setup screens.
          cmmguy,

This works great, thanks!

Got it at home now and having fun, if I could get IT to hang around long enough to install all the stuff that needs admin access rights I'd have it at work too. I'm thinking super glue on the chair when they get here may do the trick.

TK
          sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment