DATAPAGE Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DATAPAGE Help

OK guys, I just got DATAPAGE. I know nothing about it except what I have read on here. I need some basic help to point in the right direction.
    What I am doing is running parts in lots of about 6-10 right now. I have the excel report automatically loading to get the dimensions.(Mr. Miller, I finally got it to work. Thanks)
    What I need to know to start off with is how do I get DataPage to load dims. when the program is done.
    Sorry for such basic questions, but I know ya'll help or hang me.

Thanks
    3.5MR2
    B. Jacobs
    B&S Global 12.15.10

Datapage should have a few sample parts in it. Use the datapage editor and create a new database or use one that is there already.
    in your program insert/stats and have it point to the path your database is in.
    You will have to add the directory that will be used. All your tracefields if you use them should be after the stats command
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

STATS/ON,DATAPAGE,$
      DIRECTORY=C:\DATAPAGE\PARTS,$
      DIRECTORY=,$
      READ=10,WRITE=20,MEMPAGES=4,FEATURE NAME,CONTROLCALC OFF,$
      STATS/END

C4 =COMMENT/INPUT,PLEASE ENTER THE CAST NUMBER?
      TRACEFIELD/NO_DISPLAY,LIMIT=15 ; CASTNUM : STR(C4.INPUT)
      C5 =COMMENT/INPUT,PLEASE ENTER THE JOB NUMBER?
      TRACEFIELD/NO_DISPLAY,LIMIT=15 ; JCARDNUM : STR(C5.INPUT)

{
      more code, at the end of your program or loop ending add the stats/update.
      }
      STATS/UPDATE

Hope this helps. You can add more input statements if needed. This should get you started. Another thing to keep in mind if some of you inputted data is the same (like Job number) and you are only changing say (s/n, p/n etc.) you can position your Tracefield strings so you only have to type this in one time. I have more examples of this if you need it.
      Last edited by TRD_racing; 08-31-2006, 11:28 AM.
      PCDmis 3.5mr2 CAD++

Comment