Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis View is Blurry

Hi all,

i'm trying to use a graphical analysis to show our polishers where they need to hit a part, unfortunately after the analysis view command is executed and put into the report everything, including the point info, is very blurry, rendering this useless.

Is this a known issue or is there any way to fix this...

The other thing i was thinking was to throw a textual analysis above the graphical analysis so that the polishers can at least read the information...

i'm using both 2010 mr3 and 2011 mr1

thanks in advance for the help!

The analysis view leaves things to wish for.

If you can, display the graphical analysis in the CAD-window, zoom in on it and take a screenshot (PRINT SCREEN). Open MS Paint and hit CTRL-V to paste the screenshot and then you can crop it/change it as you want.
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o22.2 SP2

Comment

When creating a dimension there is a button above the grapical Analysis that reads text analysis. this will give you a nom and measured value for each point in the feature you are looking at. HIt edit dimension and you should be able to pop up the text. note: the text only shows up on the report.
      Tolerance challenged ... Living in the world of unseen lines.

This software isn't buggy its an infestation

Comment

@ vpt.se:
        it sure does, it gives you a lot of nice options, however, all is for naught if you can't read the report... but thanks for the help!

@ Lee Yeah i have that part down, thanks for responding though!

Comment

Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
          The analysis view leaves things to wish for.

If you can, display the graphical analysis in the CAD-window, zoom in on it and take a screenshot (PRINT SCREEN). Open MS Paint and hit CTRL-V to paste the screenshot and then you can crop it/change it as you want.
          I second that notion.... +1
          Jim Jewell

Comment