windows layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows layout

I have a problem...I have chose not to show hits on my edit screen and also not to show features and alignments on the report screen. This had been going good up until about a week ago. It seems like as I continue to write code, all the stuff I unchecked is checked again. The edit screen starts showing all my hits. That's how I know this is going on! I have already opened up a new program and made the changes, then clicked F5, clicked defaults, and then saved and closed the program. It stays fine for a bit, then it goes back to the way it was! Any ideas?
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

I would guess that you open some program that does NOT use those defaults and it is re-setting your defaults to what that program is using. I have seen MY defaults change a couple times (V3.5) and it was due to a supplied program setting MY defaults to match what it had, all without my ever even opening the settings for thos same options. WTF, eh?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Yes... He is correct.. You might also want to store Your programs in a different drive, and make a copy of it when You want to use it, that way the original doesn't get corrupte or changed.

Comment

That's redundant to have to go through all that stupid SH*T! Thanks for the help! Matthew, I have been using these defaults since the beginning of time.

Josh
        ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Comment

Your actual "window layout" toolbar may have been changed. Make a new "window layout" after all changes have been made and see if you still are having this problem.
          That is not redundant.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment