Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine errors

Hello-

I am getting an error when trying to calibrate a probe.

In the Execution Mode Options box;

Machine Error:
    TR_OUTOL, Machine parameter out of tolerance.

Machine Commands:
    Move Absolute to X=0 Y=0 Z=3.5

Would anyone happen to know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
    JC
    Brown & Sharpe "One"
    V. 4.0

All I wanted was a PEPSI !

Check your alignments and see if something is missing or messed up. You get this error when you ask the machine to move to a point that is outside it's travel limits.

Craig
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Click yes on the box that asks if CMM has been moved, then take the Manual hit. It should correct itself.
      sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Thank you!
        Brown & Sharpe "One"
        V. 4.0

All I wanted was a PEPSI !

Comment

I'm having the same problems between a program. I could run a program for one part then when I put another part on it would give me the same message.
          What could this be. I checked my alignments and they are right. My probe tip is located in the middle of the machine when this happens.

Thanks,
          QAlabuser

Comment

Try hitting "f5", go into the "setup options" and into "Part/Machine" and tick the "Display Absolute Speeds" box and run your program. I've a PFX that will give this error if this box isn't ticked and a Global and Mistral that gives this error if it is ticked.
            sigpic
            To the Brave and the Faithful nothing is impossible

Comment

Good Morning,
              What happens, is that you measure a part in body cordinate position (or this has happened to me) and for what ever reason, it didn't clear after the program ran. Whether I stopped the cycle or just running after writing, this can happen without any operator intervention. Usually just restarting the cal or prg will fix this error.

A.Gore
              sigpicA.Gore

Comment