4.1 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.1 questions

I loaded 4.1 on one of our machines yesterday and immediately noticed a few things and haven't been able to hack through the issues yet. In order to save ink, we have always reported in text mode only, which I know how to change. What I can't seem to find is where I can change the report font colors to just black and red for out of tolerance dimensions. That's the minor issue.

The bigger problem that I've run into is this- We have a series of parts that our customer had programmed in 3.5 I believe, which have run just fine in 3.7mr3 which is what we have been using. The part has a series of cylinders that are each aligned off of individually before running them and it is using a CAD model by the way. Now after opening these programs in 4.1 everything runs fine except for the alignment cylinders. They have the correct vectors but are too close to the face of the part, causing my probe to shank out on it's last row of hits on each cylinder. Has anyone else experienced anything like this yet? I have already fixed the cylinders but am curious as to what the heck is causing it!!!

Regards,
    Aren
    Aren Winebrenner

Originally posted by Arenw
    What I can't seem to find is where I can change the report font colors to just black and red for out of tolerance dimensions. That's the minor issue.
    This may explain a lot:
    http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showpost....48&postcount=3

Worked for me.

Jan.
    PC-DMIS/NC 2010MR3; 15 December 2010; running on 18 machine tools.
    Romer Infinite; PC-DMIS 2010 MR3; 15 December 2010.

Comment