Off-line Xyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-line Xyz

HOW COME WHEN I DO A 'CTRL+E' IN OFF-LINE MODE, MY XYZ COORDINATES START ANYWHERE FROM 80,000MM AWAY TO GO TO A BORE THAT I'M CHECKING AT LOCATION 0, 42, 15, FROM A HOLE THAT WAS AT 0, -42, 15? IT TAKES WHAT SEEMS LIKE A MINUTE OR TWO JUST TO GET BACK TO THE PART TO CHECK IT.

I ALSO NOTICE THAT THE PROBE WILL TRAVEL THROUGH THE PART 100MM AND THEN BACK TO ITS NEXT HIT WHEN I DO A 'CTRL+U', YET WHEN I RUN THE PROGRAM IT DOESN'T DO THIS.

WHY ALL OF THIS ODD CRAP?
    sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
    PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Are you picking your points from the CAD model? I mistakenly entered in zero, zero one time while programming offline and was watching it run in simulation and could not figure where the probe was going until I watched the scales and realized I was out in space.
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

Yes, I have a cad model, it does it from any circle, point or scan that I have done so far on this part. I was just doing it and that is why I actually looked back at this forum because I had a minute to waste while it traveled to the part. The last couple of circles before that was only about 1500mm away. But it seems to very from hit to hit.
      sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
      PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Comment