Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Options

Edit/Preferences/Edit Window Layout/Reports

Why is it that about three or four times while running a program over and over will all of these settings just DISAPPEAR and go back to defaults?

I like to just print header, comments, and all dimensions. I check those, hit OK and it works for a while, then all of the sudden BAM they are gone.

AND why doesn't the program remember the last settings you used when running a particular program? This is just a hassle!

PCDMIS 3.7MR2
    ** "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!"~ Ulysses Everett McGill **

I don't use ver3.5 or newer on a regular basis, but during training we run into the same issues. I have never been able to resolve it myself....Maybe I am missing something or a setting, or maybe its a bug, I'd like to know also.
    Jim Jewell

Comment

I am having the same problem, especially when executing loops.
      View|toolbars|window layouts give you an option to save a screen default.
      If you hit the icon after execution begins,it will bring up the window you saved . I had the same problems during .prg execution at first but now it seems to work better.
      3.7 mr3

Comment

I have it, its just one of 3.5 bugs we work aroung
        sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

I never had a problem with that in V3.5, not once, and that no NO MR. What I think is happening is that you have one or more programs that are not set up correctly, maybe ones that you don't print with, and that when you close it is using those print settings as the new default, that is the only thing I can think of and it may not be right. But, in the 2 years or so that I used V3.5, I didn't have any problems with it randomly changing the print settings.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment