Upgrade to 3.7 Mr3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to 3.7 Mr3

One of our plants just upgraded to 3.7 Mr3 from 3.5. Now they say when running old programs the programs will run half way through and stop running and they will need to bail out of the program and restart. has anybody else had this happen to them?

When the program halts, see if you can find the feature number that it was last working on or will next be executed.
    Then post that portion of the program.
    We may be able to see what is going on.
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Iv'e had that problem before. I was not necessarily for the same reason though. When I have had that problem, usually, I shut the machine down. start it all back up and it works fine afterwards.
      sigpic

Comment

Problem fixed turned out to be the video driver.

Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Boero View Post
          Problem fixed turned out to be the video driver.

Thanks for your replies.
          Thanks for your reply stating what the issue was. The solution doesn't always get posted.
          sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• why me
            Thinking of upgading
            by why me
            Right now I'm using PCDMIS CAD++ 3.7 MR3 Brown and sharp Global Image machine. I was wondering if it would be beneficiary to upgrade. What are the pros...
            01-05-2009, 09:25 AM
          • R.Alward
            3.7 MR3 machine error
            by R.Alward
            I down loaded 3.7 MR3. I started writing a new program to try it out. When I tried to run the porgram I got a error message that the machine was out of...
            05-23-2006, 05:12 PM
          • vajnc
            Xp-64 with PC-dmis 3.7 mr3
            by vajnc
            We have installed PC-dmis 3.7, on new workstation with xp 64, but program is not working properly as it should. Occasionally it crushes. Before we had...
            01-22-2010, 06:38 AM
          • Mr.Natural
            3.7 mr2 -vs- mr3
            by Mr.Natural
            You guys that are running 3.7 mr3 talk about the bugs that it fixed -vs- mr2, could you let me know what types of issues you had in mr2. I never had a...
            03-03-2006, 09:29 AM
          • Ekroetz
            3.7 mr3 Upgrade
            by Ekroetz
            Good morning,

We have a BS 7-10-7, were using 3.5 mr2 with Windows 2000 OP. Yesterday we were upgrading to 3.7 mr3. Got the codes to...
            09-01-2006, 07:32 AM
          Working...
          X