New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Member

    Good day all,

    I'm new here, currently using Opendmis but will have Pc-Dmis by the end of August, cant wait, opendmis is ssssssssooooo not good...........

  • #2
    Welcome to the Forum
    im gonna miss you bob....

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      A lot of information here if you take the time to look it up, and if you can't find it, a good community of people are here to help.
      ______________________________
      "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
      PC-DMIS 2014/MeasureMax/PC-DMIS Gear/Datapage+/Vision/Portable

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kriek View Post
        Good day all,

        I'm new here, currently using Opendmis but will have Pc-Dmis by the end of August, cant wait, opendmis is ssssssssooooo not good...........
        Crikey! I wonder if you will have that opinion in the beginning of September... ;-P
        PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

        Comment


        • #5
          hahahahahah.most proberly not, but every insect have a amount of time for fun for a certain time of the year LOL!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Ruidoso

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
              Crikey! I wonder if you will have that opinion in the beginning of September... ;-P
              I know Pc-Dmis can be the best of all demons, but better the demon you know than the one you don't know.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kriek View Post
                I know Pc-Dmis can be the best of all demons, but better the demon you know than the one you don't know.
                im currently learnin OpenDmis...now i know who to ask
                im gonna miss you bob....

                sigpic

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X