DataPage Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DataPage Question

I use datapage on a few CMM programs, 3 days ago it was working fine on a particular program and datapage was recording correctly. Now when the program runs, datapage records over the previous records and renames the options how I wanted it saved through datapage. It only does it on this program. How can I get this to work correctly and what caused this? Using datapage 3.33
    sigpic
    Moved to Louisiana and found out "Ya'll" is singular and "All-Ya'll" is plural!!

hit F9 for your Stats and make sure Stats Option is clicked on "On"
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

i did the F9 and verified it is on and also made sure the connection is correct and it does update datapage. The thing about it is it updates the tracefields I have in the CMM program to track the work order number, serial number of the part along with the stat count number. When it updates it also replaces the last part saved with the new information. I noticed it earlier when I was missing 80 part inspection that should have been saved through datapage.
      sigpic
      Moved to Louisiana and found out "Ya'll" is singular and "All-Ya'll" is plural!!

Comment

If you have a up to date sma call tech support.
        sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Perhaps you change the PART NAME in the program?
          sigpicIt's corona time!
          737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment

No I dont have an up to date SMA with them and of course they want to charge the 250 for each call. I can double check the name value but I dont think that is the issue. It will unlock the ports, it will save the file.
            sigpic

Comment

Have you tried making another database or saving it to another database? Maybe that was has some "critters" in it?

Or, try Hoedemans instructions...

Hoedemans clean out instructions
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I will try another database, I think I tried it and it still didnt work. The error code is "Database user error -19 record not legal member". I will try to come up with a screen shot if possible, but this will take some time.
                sigpic

Comment