xact measure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xact measure

I've rolled back my mr version to mr2, in cad++. I am still experiencing xact gd&t problems. Such as, tp for a cyl, in xact measur im dev .0016, which in this case is out of print. but, when i pull a location of that same feature, my dev is only .0006. Is anyone experienceing a "measured" differnce between xact and ordinary loc or distances

Originally posted by DCHRM View Post
    I've rolled back my mr version to mr2, in cad++. I am still experiencing xact gd&t problems. Such as, tp for a cyl, in xact measur im dev .0016, which in this case is out of print. but, when i pull a location of that same feature, my dev is only .0006. Is anyone experienceing a "measured" differnce between xact and ordinary loc or distances

Need more info.

Is this a single axis position or dual? What are your nominal and measured values for axis and size? Is this MMC or RFS? Is there a modifier on any of the Datums? In Xactmeasure in the advanced tab did you select current alignment? Or did you ensure that it is ok if xactmeasure levels your primary datum Z+ and rotates your secondary datum X+??? Also did you make sure the nominals in the advanced tab of xactmeasure were correct? Posting code always helps too.

I ain't no **** sympathisizer, but I have to say the pc-dmis xactmeasure gd&t course is excellent and I highly recommend it.
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post

Need more info.

Is this a single axis position or dual? What are your nominal and measured values for axis and size? Is this MMC or RFS? Is there a modifier on any of the Datums? In Xactmeasure in the advanced tab did you select current alignment? Or did you ensure that it is ok if xactmeasure levels your primary datum Z+ and rotates your secondary datum X+??? Also did you make sure the nominals in the advanced tab of xactmeasure were correct? Posting code always helps too.

I ain't no **** sympathisizer, but I have to say the pc-dmis xactmeasure gd&t course is excellent and I highly recommend it.
      Ok, so sympathisizer is not what Pete used on Who's Next and Baba O'Reily. But I'm sold. On monday, I ask ******** if I can go get trained. Only thing that worries me Wes is that the training will most likely be in Rhode Island. (if approved)
      I gotta find out why a composite A-B datum fails me. Xactmeasure does not likey.

Comment

I think what you are seeing is the since between reporting the cartesian centroid location and the way that Xactmeasure reports true position of a cylinder and that is default to "report worst axis".

From my hTc EVO
        sigpic
        I am IronMan!!!!

Comment