PH9 and PH9a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH9 and PH9a

I'm trying to switch from a PH9A to a PH9 on a Dea Gamma. Ph9A won't lock. Correct me if im wrong- pretty sure they are interchangable. Is there anything other than probe setup that would need to be changed so the cmm recognizes it? Its with v3.5mr somthing.
    Randy

Nope, no difference OTHER THAN probe buildups. AND, the 50mm cartridge extension is ALMOST the same length as the 'twist-lock' unit that converts to 8mm thread.

YOU MAY WANT to make "new" probe files and use an 'extension' just in case you can or have to, go back to the PH9A (old name: probefile.prb ~ new name: probefile_PH9.prb).
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks Mat
      Didn't think so.
      The company wont spend 10 grand on a ph10 upgrade. This CMM not used very much.

Comment

I have a used PH9A make me a reasonable offer? 3k?

From my HTC EVO
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks for the great offer $$$$$$$$$$$ but I have a PH9.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy P View Post
            Thanks for the great offer $$$$$$$$$$$ but I have a PH9.
            He's offering a PH9A to replace the one you broke (?) so you don't have to re-do probe files.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment