Lable templates and ActiveX in V4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lable templates and ActiveX in V4.1

Has anyone had any luck modifying the text only report using the legacy label templates to make V4.1 reports look like V3.7? I got the colors/borders correct, but when I tried to change the round out of tolerance indicator (TP) to a linear one, it doesn't seem to work correctly. Are there some parameters somewhere that tell this ActiveX control which column to use?

thanks

Can you provide a little more info? If you are trying to get the report to look like a text only report all you have to do is open the textonly report template (not to edit but to view), move your cursor to the top(near the first dimensioned item almost between the dimensioned item and the header), right click there and you will get the choice of legacy dimension in a check box. Is thatwhat you wanted or not? If not provide more info as to what exactly you want to do. I'll try to help. By the way if you have 4.1 loaded up don't forget that you have tech support 1-800-343-7933. They are there to help. Usually it is easier to do the more invovled stuff over the phone. Again, I will try to help but it is sort of complicated stuff (report templates and the like) to do through typing. Oh yeah....

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!!!!
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

rpt.JPGHere's a pic (if I uploaded it correctly). The top shows what I'm after with two "Dimension Report Linear Controls" (the graphical scales). I can modify the existing label (the bottom picture) and get the report to LOOK like the top, but the scale for the TruePosition OutTol doesn't work. It seems to be matching the one above it.

Thanks for any help and thanks for the welcome.

Comment

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you. But could you zip the report template up and post it? I would be interested in looking at it in the morning? At home right now just scanning the forum once and a while(I know I should get a life, but it is what it is).
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment