3.7MR2 Alignment Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.7MR2 Alignment Issues

Anyone find bugs in the alignments in MR2? I'm having issues with the plane alignments. My autofeatures are not going down the correct depth.
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

When you say plane alingment does this mean you are using 3 planes to make your alignment? Are you haveing problems with all three or just one. What do you mean by correct depth, 1mm 10mm 100 or just plain out of working area? Are the autofeatures holes? Are you using pre-hits? Not a physic
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach
      When you say plane alingment does this mean you are using 3 planes to make your alignment? Are you haveing problems with all three or just one. What do you mean by correct depth, 1mm 10mm 100 or just plain out of working area? Are the autofeatures holes? Are you using pre-hits? Not a physic

http://www.13moons.com/images/clear_qtz_ball.jpg

Maybe this will help.....Sorry could not resist
      sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Wes, you're a Wizard. Maybe you can help?

Seriosly, Underspec need a little info. could be you stylii size is wrong to so many things?

Comment

I have 8 cavities of a part that need measuring. All 8 fit on a fixture. Only cavity 5 is measuring at the wrong depth. The plane hits are right on. The autocircle shows no offsets in the Z or X & Y. I'm not sure why it's measuring at the depth it is. All other cavities are measuring fine. The probe readout shows that is' measuring at the depth I set at. When I move the part out into the cavity 1 position and measured it, it's correct. Something is wrong with this alignment. It's setup the same as the others. Maybe it's just the programmer's bug

PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

You probably need to post some code
            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

If it runs ok in a different seat on the fixture then i would say there is something wrong in the alignment for that seat.
              sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny
                You probably need to post some code
                Craiger is right, as always. Post your program, zip it if you think its to big

Comment

Weird thing is, even if I edit the hits and update the alignments OR I make new alignments and run the autocircle, it still does it. It's a MR2 bug I tell ya!

PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                  PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Look in there and see if you are not recallling something incorrectly, like a feature in your alignment or an alignment itself. Why dont you post the program so we can rule out everything and then blame a bug. This is not the first time you come to us for help and give us nothing to work on. Would really like to see the program. You could even have accidently type in some other number in the targets. Thats why we need just a little peek, ok. Maybe?
                    Last edited by Paul Sarrach; 08-08-2006, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach
                      Look in there and see if you are not recallling something incorrectly, like a feature in your alignment or an alignment itself. Why dont you post the program so we can rule out everything and then blame a bug. This is not the first time you come to us for help and give us nothing to work on. Would really like to see the program. You could even have accidently type in some other number in the targets. Thats why we need just a little peek, ok. Maybe?
                      It's not really an emergency. I already wrote a new program. It's been scrapped. I was probably just hungover the day I wrote that program.

PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underspec
                        Weird thing is, even if I edit the hits and update the alignments OR I make new alignments and run the autocircle, it still does it. It's a MR2 bug I tell ya!
                        And are the vectors correct? It can not possible do it with pre-hits for the circle, depth wise! You know, you are making me crazy not posted the program, is that what you're after.
                        http://sbastien752000.free.fr/sauvez-crazy/help-me.gif

Comment