reporting ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting ??

I am still having to teach myself the software. Think I'm starting to figure this out with you all's help. Thanks. ? that is silly today is I can get my distance's from features to show on my report but how do I show the features(i.e.-dia of a circle or rad of circle. I can't figure it out and can't input the correct search/index key to get the help to spit the answer. I know it has to be something real simple but How?? Please help and thanks in advance as always!!

The box for location and diameters looks like a window just click it..if thats what your looking for?
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

From your pull down menus, insert>dimension>location, choose R for Radius, or D for diameter.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Or, on the toolbar... There is a little square box with a cross through it. If you click on that you can select your feature and D for diameter, R for radius X,Y, or Z for cordinates from your orgin, A for the angle of a cone, etc.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys just what I needed. Wish my company would pay for classes but until....well thankfully there is y'all

Comment