Hot Keys . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Keys . . .

Where can I find a file with a list of the Hot Keys, and maybe a list of cool Tips n Trick programmers figured out over the years?

I think it is in there somewhere but as I can't look right now someone else will have to answer. I know that there is a window that lists the commands (maybe in the customize toolbar window) and their hotkeys/keyboard commands. You can also create new ones or change the existing ones. A good one to change is undo since most people try ctrl+z is undo in most windows applications but not in PC-DMIS.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

F1 (aka the most used hot key) they are listed in the help file but once in a while there is one that is not listed for whatever reason. Also the manual lists them in the back but I find the help file "more helpful" so to speek.

Craig
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

heres one
          Attached Files
          sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

I don't use too many hot keys. I have created my own. For example, alt+c is set up for comments. The other keys that I use are available from within the software itself, example...
            cntrl+alt+a = alignment
            alt+f3 = find
            f8 and f7 are scroll through choices
            f3 is mark/unmark

yada yada yada
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks all! Appreciate the help. I have a print out now and saved the files you posted! )

I think it's time to do as JM did, and figure out how to set up my own hot keys.

Comment

That's easy, just right click in the tool bar area and click on customize. At that point you will have the choice of "keyboard". Choose that and set up as you desire.
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes
                  That's easy, just right click in the tool bar area and click on customize. At that point you will have the choice of "keyboard". Choose that and set up as you desire.
                  I knew it was pretty easy just couldn't remember off the top of my heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck
                    I knew it was pretty easy just couldn't remember off the top of my heads.
                    You think about PCDMIS with both. Amazing, sad but amazing.
                    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny
                      You think about PCDMIS with both. Amazing, sad but amazing.
                      You mean it doesn't get you all hot and bothered when PC-DMIS measures a slot?

Comment

Here's one.

Comment