Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.1 released

http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/Versions/v41.htm

I would wait for B&S to officially release it...........
    Windows 7
    Pc-Dmis 2015
    Global Performance 7-10-7

Comment

Oh gawd another release
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BSchwark
        And for B&S tech support to officially say to use it! Unlike some other official releases such as 3.6 & 4.0 ! ! !
        sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Somebody please kick the tires on this car, I see a hanky repair on one tire at least.

*Pictures clowns rolling out the door*
          http://baggy3.info/signani3.gif
          Excercise your mind,..... muscle works better than fat!!

Comment

Originally posted by BSchwark

They just did today . . .
            sigpic
            Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
            PCDMIS 2012
            Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72
              They just did today . . .
              WILCOX released it. BNS is a separate entity that will release it after they have looked it over. I have been using a 4.1 version date 7-26-06 and I have found nothing wrong with it to date. One of the best releases of software that HEXAGON/WILCOX?BROWN AND SHARPE has released!!! I have nothing to say but good things about this release; rock solid so far!!!!
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes
                WILCOX released it. BNS is a separate entity that will release it after they have looked it over. I have been using a 4.1 version date 7-26-06 and I have found nothing wrong with it to date. One of the best releases of software that HEXAGON/WILCOX?BROWN AND SHARPE has released!!! I have nothing to say but good things about this release; rock solid so far!!!!
                WOW!!!
                sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Ok I'm installing it...
                  I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                  PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                  PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, take that to the bank.(I hope to god I'm not digging myself a hoe?!!!) But I have not been this enthusiastic about the software in a long time. It is really refreshiing to be able to use trhe software and not have to worry about little glitches that hold a person up. Now I'm not saying that it won't take a little bit of getting used to, but for the moist part, I am really comforful with the 4.1 that I have been using. I even sent a note to Tim Wernicke(WILCOX software fella just down the road from me) a note expressing my satisfaction/love of the new software platform.

Kind of like when Bush took office, what will all the talk show hosts/PC-DMIS bashers gripe about when they use the new software?
                    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

IRON MAN: "It's a Go for Power Up!"

Originally posted by JamesMannes

Ok if you say so. Any Idea on B & S's disc ship date?
                      sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        OH, CRAP! I just wet myself!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by AndersI
                        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

CUMOFO,
                          No shipment date known. They probably will not ship it out as it is a "MR" type of thing vs. a "GLOBAL" release. That is their out so they don't have to ship stuff.
                          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

"WILCOX released it. BNS is a separate entity that will release it after they have looked it over"

B&S,as far as I know, together with the all the other Hexagon factories, are part of the pc-dmis test/release process, so they have already tested and approved it. As for when they'll start posting them out, I guess it's just more a scheduling/administrating issue for each factory.

For what it's worth, although biased, I think V4.1 it's the best and most solid version of pc-dmis released since I've been here (V3.5 era). Noticeably, all people I've spoken to that have used it have also been equally enthusiastic.

Oh, and just wait until you see what's planned for V4.2... Auto Features will never be the same again. :-)

Comment

All right spill the beans nkayWAI!!!
                              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment