Version 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 4.1

Looks like I am going to get a 8 year old B&S Mistral with PCMDIS version 4.1.

Will a PCDMIS 4.2 program be able to run in the 4.1 software?

Cookie

Theoretically yes but you will need to backsave the V4.2 to V4.1. Don't "expect" it to be completely trouble free depending on how "complex" the program is
    sigpic

It goes "dink" so it must be workin'

Bollocks

Comment

Yes, but you need to be hopping on your left foot singing it's a small world the entire time or you will get a serialization error. You may get the serialization anyway and that just means that it doesn't like your singing.
      Saving the world, one bad part at a time.

Comment

So your saying I have to do what I normaly do to get the Demon to work.

But I usually sing the theme to Star Wars, while hopping on my left foot.
        Cookie

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
          So your saying I have to do what I normaly do to get the Demon to work.

But I usually sing the theme to Star Wars, while hopping on my left foot.
          Do you sing it like Bill Murray did on SNL as the Lounge Singer?

"Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars......"

http://videosift.com/video/Bill-Murr...nters-from-SNL
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Yup Bill stole that from my act. I was playing a small club, off the strip in Vegas back in 78
            Cookie

Comment

Yup Bill stole that from my act. I was playing with myself a small strip club in Vegas back in 78
              I was 5 in '78

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhoe View Post
                I was 5 in '78
                Still act like it, too.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by AndersI
                I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhoe View Post
                  I was 5" in '78
                  Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                  Still hung like it, too.
                  sigpic

It goes "dink" so it must be workin'

Bollocks

Comment

Originally posted by AJDean View Post
                    Somebody wanna give Andy some rep for me ? That was outstanding
                    sigpic

Comment

those guys give me some credit... I act 3 and only have a 2" weiner, in real life...

Comment

good one Ironhoe, I missed your edited post of my post earlier.

If I remember correctly your baby sitter and I were watching SNL that night.
                        Cookie

Comment

I sent a 4.2 program to the programmer that has the Mistral with 4.1 in it and of course he got the serialization error.

I asked him if he was hopping and singing and sure enough he was.

He said he could not get it to do anything much less get into it to save it

Probably needs a full moon or a planetary alignment to get it to work, anyone got and other ideas.
                          Cookie

Comment

I sent a 4.2 program to the programmer that has the Mistral with 4.1 in it and of course he got the serialization error.

Probably needs a full moon or a planetary alignment to get it to work, anyone got and other ideas.
                            Did you trying saving it as an older version instead of just giving him your version. I have heard that some have success exporting out as DMIS and reimporting.
                            Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

I have no idea what planetary alignment would be required but wasn't there a full moon in the last couple of days? Aparently that's not the work around....
                              Saving the world, one bad part at a time.

Comment