sp-600 scanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sp-600 scanning

We have a global machine using 3.7 mr 3 cad++ with a sp-600 scanning head and i was wondering why after I go into dcc mode alot of the options are grayed out mind you I have never done a scan before first time Thanks in advance!

That does not sound right, but not sure. WHAT options are grayed out?

The SP-600 is a scanning head and CAD++ is the full package (nothing else to add to PCdmis except for direct translators/interfaces), so I would think that EVERYTHING would/should be available to you.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

all that is available is linear open/close patch and rotary

Comment

We had problems (with 4.2 and 4.3) greying out many icons for no reason. Reboot the PC usually brought them back.

You should have every scan that was available in your version.
        _ _ _
        It's all pattern recognition.

Comment

cursor in the right spot? make sure the dongle has all the mods installed, if I remember correctly you can check that in the custprog.exe in the pcdmisw directory.

Comment

Some of options are only available with a CAD definition. If you don't have CAD, those options are greyed out.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
              Some of options are only available with a CAD definition. If you don't have CAD, those options are greyed out.
              I've never seen that, lots of thinigs I do without cad, all the options are available to me, never had anything grayed out.
              sigpic
              I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                I've never seen that, lots of thinigs I do without cad, all the options are available to me, never had anything grayed out.
                You can see it with boundary scan, for example. it's available only with a cad, that define the way of scan.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
                  You can see it with boundary scan, for example. it's available only with a cad, that define the way of scan.
                  Actually, I just double checked, in V3.7 there is nothing ever grayed out, but, without a cad file, there are things that are (some scan options) missing, NOT grayed out. Nothing is missing in AUTO FEATURES, with/without/manual/dcc.
                  Last edited by Matthew D. Hoedeman; 03-19-2010, 08:40 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

well don't worry because I'm actually on my way to hexagon to get trained on scanning so hopefully i walk out with a little knowledge of what is going on

Comment

Originally posted by j.gonzalez View Post
                      well don't worry because i'm actually on my way to hexagon to get trained on scanning so hopefully i walk out with a little knowledge of what is going on
                      [ATTACH]5649[/ATTACH]
                      sigpic

Comment

took the class was pretty col was the only one there so the instructor explained everything to me and answered my questions now my first project will be to scan a three start acme thread!!!

Comment

You should run custprog.exe and see if you have the CAD++ module installed.
                          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment