program runs but features don't display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• program runs but features don't display

I have two programs which I have laid out all of my features on but when I go to lay in the dimensions such as a dsitance from cir to cir there are no features displayed in the box. One program runs fine with no errors the other still needs to be tweeked a lil'. Why is it not displaying the features it has just measured. What goofy thing am I not doing right? Where's my bottle of scotch? Yikes!!

Is your cursor at the end of the program? If it is before the features inthe edit window, they will not show up in the dimension windows so you can dimension them.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

K Duh Knew it was a dumb question. God I wish my cheap company would pay for the classes

Comment

Been there done that..
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Originally posted by adamclinard
          K Duh Knew it was a dumb question. God I wish my cheap company would pay for the classes
          Same here, classes would be a good thing.

TK
          sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Hey, if you don't know the answer there is no such thing as a dumb question! The dumb thing is not asking
            If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
            Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment