Show path lines not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show path lines not working

We had a big storm last night and my night person reported that we had a power outage at 2:30AM. Today when I go into any of my autofeatures the show path lines icons are ghosted?? If I go to the view,path lines it will not let me put a check mark by it. Also when I go to Operation,Graphics,Display and show path lines, so I can animate the path lines It won't allow me to put a check mark on it either. I have been trying since 6:00am to write my first program offline. I have written several programs with CAD and the show path lines has always worked. I started on a offline program yesterday for this same part, but decided that I wanted to do it differently today. In the program from yesterday the show path lines works, but when I import the CAD model today it won't?

Also when I create a new program today there is a default setting that is writing a command line for MANRETRACT/2.54 when the new program opens.
    How do I get rid of this without having to deleting it on all new programs?
    I don't need it as a default.

Any and all help is greatly apprecatied

Also when I go to change any of my parameter settings, it will write another FORMAT/TEXT line into the program even when there is another one already there. The format/text line is also written by default on a new program. How do I Get rid of this also?
    Time for the Trolls to leave.

William,
    Before answering can you tell me what version? Have you yourself shut down since you were having these woes?
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Yes I shut down everything. Running Ver 3.7mr3 Windows XP

Comment

Can anyone give me some help here. Please. any ideas.

Comment

Assuming you are in DCC mode, then if it's adding manual retract, and not offering pathlines (which is a DCC option), then my initial hunch is that your machine speed setting has been lost/corrupted. Check the speed value in Mahcine Interface Setup (just don't ask me what it should be as it differs from machine to machine!)

Comment

how about selecting 'window layout ' to refresh your settings? I know this sometimes straightens out weird behavior.
            Thomas
            HTH

Comment

did you get it to work, what did you do to make it work?

Comment

No luck yet but I got real busy and haven't done much with it. I did check the machine speed settings and they are ok. I'm not sure where the windows layout is. Is it in windows or pcdmis

Comment