V3.7-MR3 BUG~ERROR~ISSUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3.7-MR3 BUG~ERROR~ISSUE

Well, I am using READ POS in a NEW program created in V3.7MR3 because the holes in the part are not even close (not OUR part, outside work I am doing) and I have found a BUG~ERROR~ISSUE with this. IF the read-pos hole (slot, etc.) is the first feature AFTER a tip chage, I get this in the EXECUTE WINDOW:

DOF: M54 INVALID MACHINE NOT IN MANUAL MODE

All you need to is click on CONTINUE and it will keep going, but it sure shouldn't be popping up this error. The program has a manual alignment, 2 DCC alignments, then it goes on from there. All these hole features were created in DCC mode, none in manual mode, so this is a BUG, this is not anything I did (I am about 99.99999999999999% sure of that) and it ONLY happens for a hole (slot) with the READ-POS option immeadiatly after a tip change. If you do a tip change and it measures something else FIRST, then gets to the READ-POS hole, it just keeps right on going.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

so what you're saying is that there is a 0.00000000000001% chance that you screwed up.

Comment

Error

I get this same error at times Ver 3.6, but I can't find a common reason for it as you have. I posted this in the other forum and the response I got was from the following link:

http://www.brownandsharpe.com/anyboa...sts/26690.html

I have not tried to fix it yet because I'm not running the programs that gave me that error at this time.

Comment

Yeah, the answer is to use V3.7, which is what I am using. Since I did the install off the DOWNLOAD of the complete file, the DLL file should be the right one.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment