DIS reporting software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIS reporting software

Hey y'all? Question regarding DIS (Dimensional Reporting Software) and PC-DMIS. I have used these 2 softwares together for years. DIS uploads the PC-DMIS rtf files (and many others) combines them and generates a pleasing looking report. You that have used it know what I'm talking about. I have been trying to purchase another seat of DIS but have run into a rockslide of sorts. The DIS website is no longer functional. The phone number listed within the software is disconnected. I ran web searches for hours looking for clues to the status of this company. It's hard to believe this software would fall off the face of the earth. Was it absorbed by some other entity? Any help from any users out there?
    CMM-Measurer:rolleyes:
    "Measuring up a Whole New World"
    Bydew , ai hon isn't 'r 'n fwyaf?

DIS Gone?

Joel- The owner of DIS became ill last year and has decided to close the Business. Awesome software!!

Comment

This software makes my job easy..Very nice software and sad that is out of business.. Good luck finding one just like that.
      I have no special talents.
      I am only passionately curious.

(Albert Einstein)

Comment

Originally posted by cmm-measurer View Post
        Hey y'all? Question regarding DIS (Dimensional Reporting Software) and PC-DMIS. I have used these 2 softwares together for years. DIS uploads the PC-DMIS rtf files (and many others) combines them and generates a pleasing looking report. You that have used it know what I'm talking about. I have been trying to purchase another seat of DIS but have run into a rockslide of sorts. The DIS website is no longer functional. The phone number listed within the software is disconnected. I ran web searches for hours looking for clues to the status of this company. It's hard to believe this software would fall off the face of the earth. Was it absorbed by some other entity? Any help from any users out there?
        Any luck with locating an alternative software or alternative purchase site for DIS?
        I do not know the key to success... but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

Comment

Great news DIS Inspect users!

DIS has been recently acquired and we are bringing it back to life!

The company never closed down it just went dormant when Joel got ill. It was acquired by another who sat on it for awhile. We purchased from him a bit a couple of weeks ago.

We will first be helping existing users update their company header information and bringing the installer into the modern era

Expect something to be brought back onto the market by April 2017.

Any features you want to see implemented to it, or if you'd like to give any more feedback, feel free to reach out to us.

Our contact information is now up at www.disinspect.net.

You can sign up for the email list on there also

Comment