Global Image Scanning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Global Image Scanning

    So we have a Global Image with a SP600M attached to a PH10MQ now I know everyone is going to say use the search feature but really believe that's really overated problem is I have been assigned to find out how to use the scanning head they have had it for 5 years and noone know's how to use iit lucky me so wondering if anyone can help me with a little introduction to scanning tutorial I am using 3.7 mr 3 Thanks in advance

  • #2
    Wow... bold and decisive. I like it.

    Quick and dirty then is go to the pull down where the scans are and try one... anything more indepth is fairly technical.

    Comment


    • #3
      YEAH that's what i'm thinking going to contact hexagon today to see how much some in house training on this would run us

      Comment


      • #4
        Scanning is really overrated. Have you tried a height gage with a dial indicator.



        Or you could use the search function, or maybe the f1 help menus.


        sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by j.gonzalez View Post
          YEAH that's what i'm thinking going to contact hexagon today to see how much some in house training on this would run us
          $2000 or better would be my guess.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
            Scanning is really overrated. Have you tried a height gage with a dial indicator.



            Or you could use the search function, or maybe the f1 help menus.


            the parts that we need this on is a big screw and we have been having a hard time measuring it properly (long story to much to get into) but some guy here wants to buy a profolmeter to check it but I asked him why would we want to that if we can use something we already have if we knew how to use it

            Comment


            • #7
              j said "big screw"...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by j.gonzalez View Post
                the parts that we need this on is a big screw and we have been having a hard time measuring it properly (long story to much to get into) but some guy here wants to buy a profolmeter to check it but I asked him why would we want to that if we can use something we already have if we knew how to use it




                Oh, well that is an entirely different matter. You want to use the SP600 as a profilometer. Have you tried the search function?

                :upsidedownhappy:
                sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
                  Oh, well that is an entirely different matter. You want to use the SP600 as a profilometer. Have you tried the search function?

                  :upsidedownhappy:
                  not wanting to use it like a profilometer the bonehead wants to do that I don't i want to scan the part

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    there's a good book I READ.......scanning for dummies...worked for me!

                    or you could try the search function?
                    sigpicRichie the Villian!!

                    V4.2 MR1 CAD++/MISTRAL 10-07-07 DCC/XP

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X