Flymode & MoveALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flymode & MoveALL

Changing the Flymode radius does not affect my programs at all!

Move ALL does not work when inserted and marked, program just sits idle and does nothing in DCC.

Anyone have any ideas? Is it my controller?
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Originally posted by Underspec
    Changing the Flymode radius does not affect my programs at all!
    Same here on Fly Mode, I don't use move all so I can't comment on that one though. I heard everyone is getting 4.0 in the mail right now and it is the sheeizat. I bet it is fixed with 4.0 but no one seems to be posting anything about the new 4.0 CDs they are getting in the mail. Maybe someone who has gotten 4.0 will post or start a thread about it.

Craig
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny
      Same here on Fly Mode, I don't use move all so I can't comment on that one though. I heard everyone is getting 4.0 in the mail right now and it is the sheeizat. I bet it is fixed with 4.0 but no one seems to be posting anything about the new 4.0 CDs they are getting in the mail. Maybe someone who has gotten 4.0 will post or start a thread about it.

Craig

4.1 Right?

Comment

Fly mode and move all are controller dependent. For example my Sharpe32z allows move alls, but does not recognize fly mode. I have an LK retrofit that has a Sharpe32 and that one aloows neither fly mode nor move alls. The newer controllers are the one that will allow fly and move all commands (what ones I do not know exactly).
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I figured it was the controller...another way to get money!!
          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Machines with DEA controls should allow Flymode, not sure about move all. Otherwise, newer machines with Global controls or Leitz protocol controllers should allow them.
            sigpic GO LEAFS GO!!!

Stay true to your friends, 'cause they'll save you in the end.
            -Sam Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes
              Fly mode and move all are controller dependent. For example my Sharpe32z allows move alls, but does not recognize fly mode. I have an LK retrofit that has a Sharpe32 and that one aloows neither fly mode nor move alls. The newer controllers are the one that will allow fly and move all commands (what ones I do not know exactly).
              Mine supports fly mode. However, like Underspec says adjusting the radius does nothing. No matter what I put in it always "flys" along a fixed radii. Also controller dependant?

Craig
              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

I used a DEA controller and it would allow FLY MODE and the PFx's that I currently run will run MOVEALL but not FLY MODE.
                Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
                Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

I utilize the MOVE/ALL command all the time in AVAIL with the Sharpe32 controller, but PcDmis on same controller just sits idle. I don't believe it's the controller - just the Demons.

Comment